Maintaining leather surfaces in your automobile is essential for extending the life-span of the material. Choosing the right solution in preserving leather products can significantly impact the look and feel of the interior.
Nasiol LeatherBoost protects artificial and genuine leather from fading and staining, all the while preserving its authentic color and smooth touch.
- It will protect the leather surface from water and liquid stains.
- Can easily be applied using the applicator block with suede cloth.
- Extends the life-span of interior leather components on automobiles, RVs, trucks, boats, and other watercrafts.
- Designed with a new cutting-edge formula using nanotechnology.
- Only a small amount is required to cover an extensive section with significant results.
Natural leather, artificial leather, PU leather, PVC leather surfaces of car seats, home appliances, laptop bags and smartphone cases, furniture. Do not apply to plastic parts, painted surfaces, glass surfaces, textiles/fabrics.
- Optimum application temperature and humidity 5°C–30°C | 41°F–86°F / ~50% RH.
- Avoid direct sunlight during the application. Only work on cool surfaces.
- Prepare the surface by applying Nasiol TEM APC Pro to remove any residual contamination and dry with a clean lint-free microfiber cloth prior to use of product. Outline the application area either using a masking tape or visually.
- Consumption amount is 35-45mL/m² for genuine leather and 30-40mL/m² for artificial leather. Do not use excessively.
- Prepare the surface by applying Nasiol TEM APC Pro to remove any residual contamination and dry with a clean lint-free microfiber cloth prior to use of the product.
- Gently shake the bottle. Pour the product onto the applicator cloth placed on the applicator block.
- Spread it homogeneously with horizontal and vertical movement to the surface. Make sure that there are no dry areas.
- Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours to ensure full effectiveness. Throughout the curing time, keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, excessive dust, water, and other contaminants.
- Nasiol LeatherBoost Bottle
- Nasiol Applicator Block
- Nasiol Suede Clothes x5
- Nasiol Microfiber (Dark Grey)
- Nitrile Gloves
- Nasiol Wimdow Sticker
- Quick User Manual