Ultra-high-water repellent formula manufactured to establish safe driving and clear visibility with less reliance on windshield wipers. Nasiol GlasShield is a powerful water repellent solution designed precisely for the for car windshield protection and glass portions of a vehicle. Safety and visibility are crucial during rainy and snowy weather conditions.
Once Nasiol GlasShield comes in contact with the glass surface, the liquid formula will bond and spread to repel water and to turn droplets into tiny beads, thus making the usage of windshield wipers a seldom occurring event.
- All-season protection suitable for all geographical locations.
- Protects the age of windshield and wipers.
- Delays the forming of icing.
- Increases visibility performance for the windshield, side windows, and rear windshield.
- Comes in all in one small packaging for easy storage.
- Up to 80,000 wiper blades or up-to 2 years.
- Applicable for all types of auto glass.
Windshields, exterior glasses and mirrors of cars. Do not use on headlights & taillights, thermosets & thermoplastics, window tints, interior glass of vehicles, textiles/fabrics. Do not apply to interior parts of car glass.
- Please visit the web site before applying product. Suggest ensuring that temperature and relative humidity (RH) values (+5 ̊C ~ + 30 ̊C / 41 ̊F ~ 86 ̊F / 50% RH) of application space are as close as possible to suggested conditions to achieve maximum product performance.
- Avoid direct sunlight during the application and only work on cool surfaces. Surface should be free of any dust, dirt, or water. Prepare the surface by using Nasiol Clean to remove any residual contamination and dry with a lint-free microfiber cloth prior to the use of the product.
- Before using the product, wear the protective nitrile gloves included in the box. Consumption is 5mL/m². Spray on one square meter around 20 times with a standard GlasShield bottle and buff immediately with Nasiol Cotton Cloth. Do not use microfiber cloth for applying. Keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, dust, water and contamination during 24 hours curing period. After usage turn the bottle upside down and spray out till the sprayer is empty.
- Nasiol GlasShield Bottle
- Nasiol Cotton Cloth
- Nitrile Gloves
- Nasiol Sticker
- Mini Trigger