Car Brite Omni Brite (1 Gallon)
Car Brite Omni Brite is a versatile all-purpose cleaner that will allow you to effectively clean multiple surfaces of both your vehicle’s interior and exterior. By simply adjusting the dilution ratio, you can use Omni Brite to clean everything from the bug remains and grime on your car’s paint to the dirt and salt trapped in your sensitive interior fabrics. Omni Brite is water based to be safe for the user, the environment, and your vehicle. It is compliant with all VOC laws and regulations to ensure that it meets the safety requirements for use in any capacity. The safety of Omni Brite is amplified even further due to the use of CleanGredients® listed surfactants in its formula. It is also formulated without any glycol ether or solvents to minimize the risk of damage to the surfaces it is used on. Using Omni Brite will allow you to save money on product cost due to its highly concentrated formula.
How to use
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch. Do not use in direct sunlight. If necessary, cool the surface by rinsing with cool water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Do not use on leather.
- If using on vinyl, test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Wear protective goggles, gloves and apron.
Exterior Surfaces (Engine, Grillwork, Rocker Panels, Wheel Wells):
- Mix 1 part product with 10 parts water (1:10).
- Spray product to surface and allow to dwell for 1-3 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Agitate if necessary and rinse thoroughly.
Interior Surfaces (Carpet, Fabric Seats, Seat Belts):
- Mix 1 part product with 15 parts water (1:15) in a bucket, and agitate to generate foam.
- Apply foam to fabric with towel or brush. To minimize soaking, do not apply solution.
- Scrub fabric with a microfiber towel, cleaning entire panel.
- Towel dry, then thoroughly vacuum are cleaned.