Car Brite Crystal Shine is a final finishing polish that will effectively correct minor swirls, scratches, and oxidation. It is extremely easy to use and a little bit goes quite a long way. This will not only save you money by reducing the frequency with which you will have to restore your stock, but it will also benefit your pads and paint by preventing pad saturation while you are applying. Crystal Shine will provide your paint with a deep, glossy finish that every professional detailer and car care enthusiast desires. Not only will it keep your paint looking great, but it will also serve to protect your paint from harmful UV rays and surface contaminants that would otherwise wreak havoc on your painted surfaces.
High Speed Buffer
- Start with the roof, and proceed to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2' x 2' area with a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dries, applying light, even pressure.
- Clean pad regularly with pad spur.
Orbital Buffer, Or By Hand
- Apply product evenly over painted surface with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator pad, and allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonned or soft polishing cloth.