What is it? - Liquid carnauba wax.
What does it do? - Provides long lasting protection and creates a high gloss shine on cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and aircraft.
When do you use it? - After first washing and drying cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and aircraft in excellent condition or as a last step process after first performing any necessary paint correction.
Why use 3D Carnauba Wax over other options? - Our liquid carnauba wax is the real deal. This means it’s genuine Brazilian #1 grade carnauba wax that has been correctly emulsified into a useable liquid formula. In its natural state, carnauba wax is hard, you wouldn’t be able to apply it to your car’s paint. While there are all kinds of ways to break carnauba down into a paste or liquid form that can then be spread by hand or machine, unless this is done the proper way, you lose the actual and realized benefits of this natural wax. The chemists at 3D know the proper and correct way to take natural Brazilian wax and convert it into a usable form without modifying or changing the wax itself where there would be a negative effect.
More than carnauba - The chemists at 3D also know that while Carnauba is a great natural wax, it can be made better by blending it with other man-made or synthetic ingredients to extend the protection it provides while adding even more positive features and benefits such as resistance to chemical attack, water proofing and water repelling and great protection from the sun’s UV rays.
While the protection aspects of 3D’s unique and also proprietary carnauba wax formula are important, our chemists also know that what all of us really like about a traditional carnauba wax is the warm glow it imparts and how it brings out the full richness of color. Plus, how it makes the metallic flake in metallic paints pop!
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- Made using #1 grade Brazilian Carnauba Wax.
- Creates a deep, wet shine with a warm glow – perfect for dark and metallic colors.
- Liquid form makes for fast, easy application by machine or hand.
- Non-abrasive and no chemical cleaners – true show car wax
- For use on all paints in new or excellent condition.
- Spreads out easily to create a thin uniform layer wax.
- Dries fast and wipes off super easy – no hard buffing.
- Zero dusting – leaves no dust and won’t turn your car into a dust magnet.
- Zero staining formula won’t turn white on plastic trim.
- Provides long lasting UV protection and protection from the elements.
- For cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and aircraft.
- Green technology, Earth friendly, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.