The GP Graphene Coating is our longest-lasting, professional-grade exterior coating. We've infused our Ceramic Coating with Graphene, resulting in better performance and ease of application.
By combining the insane durability of Ceramic with Graphene, you'll get extended working time during the application process due to a longer cure time, extended longevity, and increased resistance to water spotting and bird droppings by improved dispersion of heat on the coated surface.
Use boost spray as a cure-time accelerant for the Graphene Coating!
- Unmatched Hydrobicity
- Enhanced Durability
- Reduced Water Spotting Compared to traditional Ceramics
- Acts as a "sacrificial" layer that takes the beating of daily abuse to protect your paint
- Apply multiple layers for increased protection
- Multi-Surface Application (Paint, Carbon Fiber)
- Extreme Slickness and Gloss
- Size: 50 ml
- Single Layer: 3-4 Years
- 2 Layers: 5+ Years
- We recommend seasonal maintenance using the Boost Multi-Use Sealant to maintain product durability
*Note: Graphene Coatings require proper paint preparation and correction prior to application for the best results. Recommended for experienced car detailers.
- Prior to coating application, wash and prep the paint to remove any contaminants, imperfections, or residual chemicals
- Apply 6-8 drops of coating to the microfiber applicator pad.
- Start with the top surfaces of the vehicle (hood/roof) and then move to the sides of the car to avoid creating accidental blemishes in the uncured coating
- Working in sections, wipe the coating onto the paint in smooth, straight lines from the front of the car toward the back
- Once applied to a section, wait 2-5 minutes (depending on temperature and humidity) until the coating flashes and becomes "tacky". Then inspect the coating for high spots and level them out using a microfiber towel or buffing pad.
- Once the entire vehicle has been coated and leveled, the coating will continue to cure for the next 24 hours and should not come in contact with any caustic or acidic substances such as detergents or bird droppings
- If the coating comes in contact with any of these contaminants before it's fully cured, just spray the Boost Silica Sealant and wipe the surface clean with a clean microfiber cloth.
- The coating will continue to harden for the next 10-14 days until it reaches its fully cured hardness. Continue to avoid caustic/acidic substances during this time.
- In the event that your vehicle has any dust, debris or contaminant build-up during this time, a rinse with clean water and a gentle hand wash using the S2 PH Neutral or S3 Silica Soap is recommended
- Continue to maintain the effectiveness of your coating by using only PH Neutral soaps to avoid breaking down the coating with harsh detergents
- Maintain shine and hydrophobic properties over time with Boost Silica Sealant