A medium duty, etching wheel cleaner formulated to clean and brighten chrome, clear coated, and mag wheels. Also safe for use on plastic wheel covers. DO NOT USE on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum or anodized wheels.
- Contains strong mineral acids which clean and brighten without excessive scrubbing
- Quickly removes brake dust and road film, reducing labor costs
- Versatile product that can be safely used on a variety of wheel types
DO NOT USE on: PVD, polished uncoated aluminum or anodized wheels.
How to use
- Use product undiluted, or dilute 1:1.
- For best results, wet wheel and surrounding areas to cool surfaces before applying product.
- Spray product directly on wheel and let dwell for 30 seconds.
- Agitate product on wheel with spoke brush, if necessary.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
- When cleaning tire, also apply alkaline cleaner to wheel to neutralize any traces of acid remaining on wheel.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface
- Wear protective glasses and gloves when using product
- Frequent applications may damage certain wheels