- Premium waterless detailing spray
- No soap or water needed
- Save time and clean with confidence with our scratch free formula
- Refreshing apple scent
- NO WATER, NO PROBLEM … 3D Waterless Car Wash is our safe and effective car wash cleaning spray that requires no water, bucket, hose, or sponge!
- SAVE TIME AND EFFORT … Quickly clean your car with 3D Waterless Car Wash and a couple microfiber towels with little time, effort, and elbow grease!
- SCRATCH FREE … Our premium scratch free formula is tough on dirt but safe on your paint so you can clean your car on the go with confidence!
- REFRESHING SCENT … You will want to use this waterless car wash spray simply because of its refreshing and delicious green apply scent!
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA ... We've been researching and creating exterior and interior car care products for over 25 years now. A quarter of a century of giving our customers uncompromising quality. Go ahead, experience a waterless car wash that's tried and trusted.
Be clean and green in your machine! - If you’re into your car, you like the way it drives, you like the way it looks you likely also know it’s a very public reflection of you. The fact is, a clean car projects a clean image and like the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a great first impression. The best way to wash your car is with plenty of running water, a bucket filled with your favorite 3D car wash soap, a wash clean mitt, and a Saturday morning to relax and decompress.
For those times when you don’t have the luxury of running water and all your normal car wash tools and supplies, 3D Waterless Wash is a safe, easy, and fast way to get your car clean. All you need is some 3D Waterless Wash an ample collection of clean, microfiber towels and in under 30 minutes you’ll be back to driving a clean, shiny car and arriving to all your destinations in style.
What is it? - Spray on, wipe-off waterless car wash.
What does it do? - Enables you to wash your car anywhere without running water, buckets, wash mitts or drying towels.
When do you use it? - Anytime your car is dirty, and you don’t have access to other car wash options.
Why use 3D Waterless Car Wash over other options? - Every product we create is formulated using only the finest ingredients for maximum performance while adhering to green earth way of life. 3D is a leader in green technology for the car and boat detailing industry. The priority and standard for our team of chemists at 3D Research & Development is to first do no harm to people or to the planet. This is our guiding philosophy and our way of life for everyone that works at 3D from the owner and founder, Tunch Gorin to the newest employee.
3D Waterless Wash is formulated to clean your car using only ingredients that outperform the competition while being safe for you and safe for our planet.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- And eco-friendly way to wash your car anywhere, anytime.
- Spray-on, wipe-off car wash – no water hose or bucket needed
- High lubricity formula for scratch-free results.
- Cleans, shines, and protects in one easy step.
- Proprietary formula encapsulates and lifts dirt away from surface.
- For paint, wheels, plastic, trim, glass, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, carbon fiber and gelcoat surfaces.
- Delicious Green Apple scent!
- Be green when you clean and save water at the same time.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.
IMPORTANT: Always work on a cool clean surface in the shade. Always shake liquids well before and during use.
Lightly dusty vehicles – The dry towel approach
Step 1: Spray a light mist of 3D Waterless Wash to a section of a body panel.
Step 2: Using a clean, soft microfiber towel, spread 3D Waterless Wash over the surface to create at thin, uniform layer of product on the surface.
Step 3: Using a separate, clean, soft microfiber towel, remove any excess product and buff this section to a dry, high gloss shine.
Repeat this process to the rest of the car. For best results, use plenty of clean, dry soft microfiber towels.
More soiled vehicles – The wet towel approach
Step 1: Start by duking 6 or more clean microfiber towels in a clean water source and then wringing them out so they are wet but do not drip excess water if held in the air. Fold these towels 4-ways to create 8 sides for wiping body panels. These are your wet wiping towels. You’ll want an equal amount of clean, dry microfiber towels for wiping panels clean and dry.
Step 2: Next spray 3D Waterless Wash over a panel (or a section of a panel in the case of large panels) and allow the cleaning agents to go to work loosening and emulsifying loose dirt, dust, pollen, bug splatter and road grime.
Step 3: Using one side of a wet folded towel, wipe a panel, or a section of a panel in a back-and-forth serpentine motion starting at one end of the panel or section and moving your towel towards the opposite end of the panel or section. The goal is to capture the majority of any loosened dirt and grime in single pass onto your microfiber towel and off the panel or section of panel. When finished with this section or panel – stop using this side of this towel.
Step 4: Immediately afterwards, before the 3D Waterless Wash can flash, re-wipe this section or panel using a separate, clean, dry soft microfiber towel to a high gloss, dry shine.
Repeat this process to the rest of the car always switching to an unused side of your wet microfiber towels for the initial cleaning wipe and the following this with a dry microfiber towel for the final buff.