- Low foam carpet and upholstery cleaner and odor eliminator
- Optical brighteners bring back original beauty and texture
- Great for automotive, home, or office use
- Designed to work with Carpet Extractor Machines
When you need to get any type of carpet, upholstery, fabric or cloth surface clean there’s no better, more thorough or efficient method than using an extractor. Extractors work quite simply – they inject a cleaning solution, (either hot or cold), into a cloth surface and then immediately extract the injected fluid back out bringing with it all the dirt, spills, stains and soiling.
That said, to make any brand of hot or cold-water extractor more efficient and powerful you want a great extractor shampoo. 3D Extractor Shampoo provides the chemical cleaning agents specifically formulated to target and remove all the most common types of dirt and grime anyone needs to clean and remove out of any cloth, fabric, carpet and/or upholstery.
It gets even better though – the chemists at 3D also created a powerful cleaning formula that not only cleans ferociously, but also deodorizes, restores the factory original brightness, leaves zero residues behind and will not leave carpet or other fabrics feeling crunchy or stiff.
Non-foaming formula is also important because as the cleaning fluid is extracted via a powerful vacuum – the turbulence created will not cause the cleaning fluid to turn to foam. The problem with foam in the dirty water recovery tank is that it can get sucked through the vacuum motor of your extractor damaging it or causing pre-mature failure. This is why you want a non-foaming product.
Most hot and cold-water extractors hold anywhere from 3 to 6 gallons of clean and dirty water in their holding tanks. With this concentrated formula, 1-gallon will make up to 32 gallons of extractor fluid at 4 ounces per 5 gallons of water. Or 1-gallon will make up to 16 gallons of extractor fluid at 8 ounces per 5 gallons of water. Not only is this a top performing product it’s also a great value for your money.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
What is it? - Non-foaming cleaning solution for use in hot and cold-water extractors to multiply the cleaning ability and effectiveness of the extractor.
What does it do? - After the cleaning fluid is injected into carpet, cloth, fabric or upholstery, it breaks down dirt, grime, stains and all types of soiling so that it can then be removed via the vacuum extraction aspect of an extractor. At the same time, it deodorizes to remove any foul scents or smells and restores a brighter, factory new appearance.
When do you use it? - Anytime you want to deep clean and deodorizes cloth, fabric, carpet and upholstery in one step.
Why use 3D Extractor Shampoo over other options? - The chemists at 3D are chemical engineers by trade and they are the best in the industry. It’s their passion to always create the best performing products in any category 3D chooses to provide solutions for our customers. We don’t just want to compete in the extractor shampoo category we want to dominate it. Time is money and cleaning carpets, and upholstery is not only time-consuming but it’s also a lot of hard work. We think just like you and that is – if we’re going to invest the time and energy to do a job, we want to do it right the first time. This is why you can trust 3D Extractor Shampoo to be the best in its category because just like you, we only want to do the job once and we want pro results the first time.
- Low foam formula specifically created for cold and hot water extractors.
- Removes dirt, heavy soiling, grease, grime, foot traffic, food, coffee, soda and pet stains.
- Cleans and deodorizes cloth, fabric, carpet and upholstery in one step.
- Optical brighteners restore factory-new appearance – won’t fade or discolor.
- Zero residues – extracts completely leaving fibers clean and non-sticky.
- Save money – use in automotive, home, office, shop & marine environments.
- Concentrated formula dilutes at 4 to 8 ounces per 5 gallons of water depending on strength desired.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.